This page has moved to a new address.

It was raining at some point...

body { background:#aba; margin:0; padding:20px 10px; text-align:center; font:x-small/1.5em "Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Arial,Sans-serif; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } /* Page Structure ----------------------------------------------- */ /* The images which help create rounded corners depend on the following widths and measurements. If you want to change these measurements, the images will also need to change. */ @media all { #content { width:740px; margin:0 auto; text-align:left; } #main { width:485px; float:left; background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:15px 0 0; padding:0 0 10px; color:#000; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } #main2 { float:left; width:100%; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 0 0; } #main3 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/rails_main.gif") repeat-y; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:240px; float:right; margin:15px 0 0; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; background:#fff; } #main2 { float:none; background:none; } #main3 { background:none; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Links ----------------------------------------------- */ a:link { color:#258; } a:visited { color:#666; } a:hover { color:#c63; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Blog Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 0; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #header div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #header { background:#456; } #header div { background:none; } } #blog-title { margin:0; padding:10px 30px 5px; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; } #blog-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#fff; } #description { margin:0; padding:5px 30px 10px; font-size:94%; line-height:1.5em; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ .date-header { margin:0 28px 0 43px; font-size:85%; line-height:2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#357; } .post { margin:.3em 0 25px; padding:0 13px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px 0; } .post-title { margin:0; font-size:135%; line-height:1.5em; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow.gif") no-repeat 10px .5em; display:block; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; color:#333; } a.title-link, .post-title strong { text-decoration:none; display:block; } a.title-link:hover { background-color:#ded; color:#000; } .post-body { border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; border-bottom-color:#fff; padding:10px 14px 1px 29px; } html>body .post-body { border-bottom-width:0; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; } p.post-footer { background:#ded; margin:0; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px; border-bottom:1px solid #eee; font-size:100%; line-height:1.5em; color:#666; text-align:right; } html>body p.post-footer { border-bottom-color:transparent; } p.post-footer em { display:block; float:left; text-align:left; font-style:normal; } a.comment-link { /* IE5.0/Win doesn't apply padding to inline elements, so we hide these two declarations from it */ background/* */:/**/url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } html>body a.comment-link { /* Respecified, for IE5/Mac's benefit */ background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } .post img { margin:0 0 5px 0; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ccc; } blockquote { margin:.75em 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:1px 0; padding:5px 15px; color:#666; } .post blockquote p { margin:.5em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments { margin:-25px 13px 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:20px 0 15px 0; } #comments h4 { margin:0 0 10px; padding:0 14px 2px 29px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; font-size:120%; line-height:1.4em; color:#333; } #comments-block { margin:0 15px 0 9px; } .comment-data { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 2px .3em; margin:.5em 0; padding:0 0 0 20px; color:#666; } .comment-poster { font-weight:bold; } .comment-body { margin:0 0 1.25em; padding:0 0 0 20px; } .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .5em; } .comment-timestamp { margin:0 0 .5em; padding:0 0 .75em 20px; color:#666; } .comment-timestamp a:link { color:#666; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #profile-container { background:#cdc url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:0 0 15px; padding:0 0 10px; color:#345; } #profile-container h2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 15px .2em; margin:0; border-width:0; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#234; } } @media handheld { #profile-container { background:#cdc; } #profile-container h2 { background:none; } } .profile-datablock { margin:0 15px .5em; border-top:1px dotted #aba; padding-top:8px; } .profile-img {display:inline;} .profile-img img { float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0; border:4px solid #fff; } .profile-data strong { display:block; } #profile-container p { margin:0 15px .5em; } #profile-container .profile-textblock { clear:left; } #profile-container a { color:#258; } .profile-link a { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_profile.gif") no-repeat 0 .1em; padding-left:15px; font-weight:bold; } ul.profile-datablock { list-style-type:none; } /* Sidebar Boxes ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .box { background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 15px; padding:10px 0 0; color:#666; } .box2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 13px 8px; } } @media handheld { .box { background:#fff; } .box2 { background:none; } } .sidebar-title { margin:0; padding:0 0 .2em; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b9; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#333; } .box ul { margin:.5em 0 1.25em; padding:0 0px; list-style:none; } .box ul li { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow_sm.gif") no-repeat 2px .25em; margin:0; padding:0 0 3px 16px; margin-bottom:3px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eee; line-height:1.4em; } .box p { margin:0 0 .6em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { clear:both; margin:0; padding:15px 0 0; } @media all { #footer div { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #footer div div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #footer div { background:#456; } #footer div div { background:none; } } #footer hr {display:none;} #footer p {margin:0;} #footer a {color:#fff;} /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { padding:0 15px 0; }

Monday, November 29, 2010

It was raining at some point...





Vintage Etienne Aigner messenger, thrifted belt & trench coat, F21 top, jewelry, & hat, Target skirt, Marc Jacobs wellies

If you can't tell, I'm exhausted. It was storming through the night and into the morning, which made it harder to go to sleep and even more difficult to wake up. I distracted myself from doing homework with some of my favorite shows.

These Marc Jacobs boots were a gift from my lovely roommate. She surprised me on my birthday last year and I about died! She was the sweetest roommate for sure! I call them my Ronald McDonald boots because of the crazy pop of color,  but they definitely brighten any gloomy day.

Since I was talking about shows I'd love to share some of my favorites, plus it keeps me from doing work :)

True Blood
These are real vampires and werewolves, way better than Twilight. Don't let your kiddies watch it though, because it gets a little risqué. I love Eric Northman, and "Soo-kehh".
Project Runway
What fashionista/o doesn't love this show? Mondo was my favorite from last season.
Dexter
A seial killer killing serial killers? Awesome. And because we all have a "dark passenger" riding along with us. 
Gossip Girl 
This show gets so ridiculous and girly at times but I can't turn away. All the silly drama puts things into perspective sometimes, because life isn't so serious! Blair and Chuck are my favorite, Serena can go away if she wants.
Boardwalk Empire
Prohibition. Al Capone. Guns. Flappers. And beautiful clothing. Need I say more?
The Walking Dead 
I just started watching this, and can't get enough! I enjoy zombies except when they run, because those are the worst.
Mad Men
Christina Hendricks. Red hot bombshell. Sometimes the writing can get a little too predictable but the clothes in the show are gorgeous nonetheless. 
Rachel Zoe Project
I love RZ. I die!
Criminal Minds
I had to stop watching this because it made me way too paranoid. I often found my self analyzing people's behaviors and thinking everyone was a serial killer, I got a little carried away ;)

What are your favorites? Any recommendations?

Stay wonderful! 

Labels:

32 Comments:

At November 29, 2010 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Flashes of Style said...

Ooo this outfit is so cute! You have such a distinct style, I love it. Oh and I cannot wait until the next proj runway. Have you ever seen How I Met Your Mother? I totally think its the best sitcom on tv right now.

 
At November 29, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I el oh ve ee your outfit! It's funny because I was just talking to my sister about getting rain boots. I love gossip girl too! I can't get enough of blair and chuck. Criminal minds is a new favorite too! I also like to watch monk, law and order: svu, man vs. wild, and pretty little liars. If you haven't seen those, they're pretty awesome :)

 
At November 29, 2010 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Mary Grein said...

Great Style!
Thanks for visiting www.mgstylemix.blogspot.com!
I am following you back!
xoxo,
MG

 
At November 29, 2010 at 8:58 PM , Blogger ... said...

1. Your cat necklace is killing me! I wants!
2. Love the pop of color from your rain boots! I wish I lived somewhere where it rained enough for me to justify getting some of my own ;)

p.s. following back!

xx
MILK TEETHS

 
At November 29, 2010 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Kaylyn said...

LOVE your boots! They're adorable!! and your bag is cute too :)

Girl, I am with you on the GG! It's one of my absolute favorite TV shows. Chair = LOVELOVELOVE.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 12:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love those boots so much! And those necklaces are adorbs. True Blood is one of my favorites too, and I'm obsessed with Glee.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 1:23 AM , Blogger Paola said...

what a nice look!! love you hat!

http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com/

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:57 AM , Blogger ching said...

that kitty necklace of yours is adorable.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Tess said...

what a sweet roomie! Love the red bots with the navy and white stripe shirt.

CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

taps

 
At November 30, 2010 at 6:43 AM , Blogger daisy said...

lovely wellies!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger marionachic said...

wow... love your shoes honey:)

 
At November 30, 2010 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Bee. said...

I love the colour of your boots! So cute. Thanks for the comment on my post btw sweet. Ooh, hope you get a good nights rest soon. I am obsessed with Dexter. It's so so good! I'm not sure what to recommend. I like Californication but it is a tad rude! Haha. Have a lovely week.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Those red boots are great!!! What a nice roommate you have :)
As for shows, I lLOVE Gossip Girl. My hubby makes fun of me, but he's sitting right next to me watching it so...

 
At November 30, 2010 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Laura Mullins said...

eee, i love your blog!! i'm officially a follower. (: anyway, those boots are AWESOME! i would be thrilled to get anything by marc jacobs. p.s. the background here is lovely

 
At November 30, 2010 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I love that style of hat and it really suits you!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

your style is absolutely adorable!! great styling, the look is very detailed without being forced.

I love most series in your list, especially project runway, dexter and mad men. Boardwalk empire is on my to see list :) series I LOVE: Battlestar Galactica and Veronica Mars!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

oh, and if you have some spare time, check out my blog! :)

http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:56 PM , Blogger xx said...

those MJs boots are so cute!

http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/

 
At November 30, 2010 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

hey
lovely blog
and your Marc Jacobs wellies are totally amazing
i followed
my favourite is Gossip Girl of course
i love blair too
i hope you will visit my blog and follow back
xoxo
nana
http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

 
At November 30, 2010 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Missariadne said...

Lovely style!
KISS!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Blogger BECKY MAY said...

beautiful necklaces

BM,

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

thanks for your lovely comment :)

 
At November 30, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Diana said...

i love this nautical outfit! your roomie is awesome to get you these boots :) lovely style and blog -- following!!

visit/follow me

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

 
At November 30, 2010 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Catherine Au Jong said...

thanks for following! I follow you too >.<


Love.
catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com

 
At December 1, 2010 at 1:17 AM , Blogger Nnenna said...

hehe, I posted a similar outfit today! your rainboots are very cute and I really want to check out Boardwalk Empire- I watch way too much tv already though, lol!

starcrossedsmile.blogspot.com

 
At December 1, 2010 at 1:17 AM , Anonymous jada and jon said...

thanks for your comment! hope you can find some vintage clothing you like!

www.avintagelovestory.com
www.lalalandvintageclothing.com

xx

 
At December 1, 2010 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Style-Pursuit said...

What a cute hat! And it looks great worn with the rest of your outfit! Love it! :o)

x

 
At December 1, 2010 at 6:57 PM , Blogger julie digs design said...

Breaking Bad is an awesome show {Chemistry teacher by day/Meth Maker by night}

Saw your cutie pics in styleby_me - I am originally from fayetteville and friends with anna and josh. Anyways, great blog! I'm new to the blog world so would love it if you checked mine out! :-)

http://julielungaro.blogspot.com

 
At December 2, 2010 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Molly Page said...

Your hat and boots are too too terrific! I love Fall & Winter and the fun pieces they allow us to wear.

I'm a Glee fan and I hate missing How I Met Your Mother - it's hysterical.

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

 
At December 3, 2010 at 3:45 AM , Blogger zs closet said...

love your bag!!xx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

 
At December 4, 2010 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I love your cat necklace! I love How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, and Life Unexpected.

 
At December 8, 2010 at 1:25 PM , Blogger It-Blogirls said...

I'll have the same boots next week but pink ones ! they are wonderful !

 
At December 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Melina said...

love your rainboots :)
xxx

http://cupcakeolicious.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping me a line! If you're following me, let me know so I can check you out.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home